Cliffs Of Moher, Burren and Galway Tour From Dublin
6:45am outside Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane, Parnell Square North
Around 7:30pm / 8:30pm, same place
Depart Dublin at 6:45 AM and journey through the flat open plain of the Curragh. Pass the Irish National Stud thoroughbred horse breeding facility as your guide shares a wealth of history and information.
Head to the ruins of Kilmacduagh Monastery and its roundhouse – unique for the way it leans over by more than 2 feet. Spend 15-20 minutes here.
Then, arrive at the Cliffs of Moher for a breathtaking view of the Atlantic Ocean and get approximately 1.5 hours to explore independently. Go to the interactive Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience in the visitor's centre, where a large multimedia screen displays a bird's-eye view from the cliffs, as well as video from the underwater caves.
Next, discover the lunar landscapes of The Burren with a 15-20 minute visit and hear about the many secrets of this atypical landscape, home to the warmest ground temperature in Ireland.
Then drive along the coastal route of the Wild Atlantic Way to Kinvara, passing Dunguaire Castle and the 12 Bens mountain range along the way.
Arrive in the city of Galway, where you will have at least 1 hour to explore on your own. Discover its old world charm on cobblestone streets that evoke an authentic Ireland of times gone by.
Return to Dublin and get dropped off at the meeting point at around 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
*Please note that all times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depends on traffic and weather.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 3 years|
|Difficulty: Very easy|
What is included
- Entrance fee to the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre
- The Burren
- Kilmacduagh Monastery photo stop
- Travel along the Wild Atlantic Way
- Galway City
- All other attractions can be seen without extra charges
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Luggage compartment
Please wear warm rain-proof clothing and comfortable shoes
Packed lunch recommended
- Not recommended for small children or those with walking disabilities (a fair amount of walking involved). If your child is used to traveling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, with heart complaints, pregnant women or other serious medical conditions
- Galway may or may not be the last stop before returning to Dublin. The locations might be visited in a different order, depends on traffic and weather.
Meeting Point Information
Departure at 6:45am outside Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane, Parnell Square North